Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time to kill....

Born on the first day of the last month of the 84th year of the 20th century, I take pride in the fact that I start the month of joy, December. I don't really believe in sunsigns or astrology but since I do have one, its nice to mention that I am a Sagittarian. And in the words of the great Jim Morrison, a Sagittarian himself, we are the most philosophical of all signs. This does not make me philosphical because I do not believe in this, or does it?

When I decided to start this blog, I had just one intention and that was to keep myself busy during times that I was not busy biggrin The idea was to 'kill' time before it 'killed' me of boredom and what better way than to bore someone else while putting an end to yours and what better 'weapon' for this than a blog. So, here I am, venturing into this big 'bad' world of blogging to share vivid memories of my life with friends and absolute strangers/potential friends and more importantly, kill time...

5 comments:

Charmed One! said...

Hey mister..
welcome to the blogging world :) ...

Thank god.. at least the boredom bought you here :P ...

Nemesis said...

Thank You Charmed one... I hope I have more boring days :)

Deepika said...

Good start buddy!
way to go... :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha,philosophical? I never knew that. I consider myself of bit of that too..Let's see.

This is certainly a "big" world, but I don't think it's a bad one. Wow, Philosophical eh!!

Never mind...Philosophers are Psychos, I am one of them. I just came to say, "Welcome".

Nemesis said...

Thanks Deepika and Pysches,... hope to see more of your comments...